Yes! i said it a crustless quiche... You may ask yourself how in the world do you make a quiche without the crust... ill tell ya. I decided to make this my first official post because literally it was so easy and all the ingredients were easy to gather. So enough of the chatter lets get to it...
- Handful of spinach roughly chopped
- Grape Tomatoes cut into halves
- Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 Farm fresh eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon of cumin or to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon of smoked paprika
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Bake at 350 degrees
- Time: 40 min
- Serves 4-6
Once your spinach is chopped and your tomatoes are cut, whip your eggs in a separate bowl. Add all ingredients to the egg mixture and pour into a greased baking dish. I greased my baking dish with coconut oil to add a nice flavor.